The Linus Secure System
Finally, a security solution that actually:
- saves money
- improves security
- aligns business and IT.
All organisations understand the need for information security. But how much is enough?
Too much can be both costly and a hindrance to business, while too little can leave an organisation exposed to major threats.
Too often we only recognise the need for security after a disaster. Achieving the right balance is essential if an organisation is to flourish.
How much security is enough?
Linus Secure uses a proven methodology and process framework or “HOW TO” guide to answer the most important question in information security – HOW MUCH SECURITY IS ENOUGH?
Secure provides a simple and practical method for analysing security and ensuring controls are matched to the actual requirements of the organization.
Linus Secure in Action
Secure has been used in numerous commercial and government organisations to define the right security balance.
Actual successes include:
- savings of millions of dollars by determining a more cost-effective solution
- resolving stalemates between business and IT stakeholders
- identifying a non-IT security control to resolve a major security exposure at no cost to the project
- defending security decisions against unbalanced audit recommendations
- establishing a successful business case to purchase required security technologies
- conducting risk assessments on established systems, identifying any gaps and enabling limited resources to focus on critical areas only.
Download our latest White Papers:
New! Version 3 now available. Choose a configuration to suit your organization - portable, Enterprise SQL or fully hosted.